Author Topic: EPIC4 - EECMM 2010 Planning Thread - Gatlinburg, TN - JUNE 18-20 2010  (Read 32356 times)

Offline Tony

• EECMM Admin
  • Admin
  • Team Mazda Driver
  • Car Appeal: +49/-22
  • The more life shits on me the more I'll grow
    • aps11090
    • tony0range
    • My Mazda 3 blog
Well, I would look at it more like 26 beds... as in $250/bed - which is what I'd pay for... likely Zorn... Brian... Doug... Brandon... John... That's 5 beds right there...

Throw in You and Dan, assume Seth and Emily... I mean with 'couples' alone we've got 7-10 beds filled... so it's not entirely out of the question...

I plan on getting drunk as a skunk and dry hump a large stuffed animal. 

Offline jackelope

• Vinylizer
  • Sponsors
  • MazdaSpeed Driver
  • Car Appeal: +6/-0
  • Got Vinyl?
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/BDT-Graphics/83803832739
    • BDT Graphics
i'd say that that house is way over our heads to fill. 56 spots? we didnt fill the mansion until the day of the meet for some people ha. and plus 56 people is a lottttttttttttttttttt think 35 cars in the drive.

its all good, you can just part in the grass.
Need Vinyl? Bored? Fight my Brute

Offline Babyface

• 2010 EECMMM 3rd place!
  • Team Mazda Driver
  • Car Appeal: +48/-3
    • http://www.facebook.com/babyface13
Look at it this way, its less than I paid for my spot at the mansion. Didnt we pay 150.00 per person this past year? Besides for that amount of nights you would pay more in the long run for a (decent)hotel anyway. Its a deal if you ask me.I am ready to send my money NOW lol
I wanna be a millionare so freekin bad!

Cobb-SRI, STS, AP, FMIC \ Street Unit MM \ CPE-TBE, Center gauge pod with Glowshift gauges \  H&R Springs \ Hotchkis F&R sways \  Fiber Images CF hood \ Tenzo DC5 18x8

Offline He Who Shall Not Be Named

• Forum Jackass
  • Team Mazda Driver
  • Car Appeal: +14/-30
its a deal heck yes, but i personally am not looking to room with 56 other people is all. if yall want to do that that is perfectly fine with me. i just think 56 people is extreme. so if there is a group of people who want to rent a smaller house let me know we can find something.

also, someone needs to make a thread on m3f i just looked and there is nothing about eecmm10 and bout who won the vote unless i missed it.

• Forum Jackass
  • Team Mazda Driver
tony thats only for 3 nites, the people who have posted up so far are  looking for 4 nites min.

so the total would be.. $8665

$155 a person
$310 a bed

which still is very cheap considering. but who is willing to put almost $10 grand on their CC?

i guess im up for it if majority is too but i just dont see this house happening.

• Forum Jackass
  • Team Mazda Driver
and i aint tryin to be a negative nancy guys lol i just know that is was kinda difficult filling the mansion up with only 18 spots. i'd hate to see something go wrong is all. btw if we go there i call NOT getting a bunk bed! and if i bring a gal i should get a nnice king bed :)

Offline BP

• Used Mazda Owner
  • Car Appeal: +2/-0
I think the Duggar's stayed at the Moose Hollow Lodge....if they can handle the Duggar's...they can handle anything  ;D

haha..I think a trip toDollyWood is in order

Offline Tony

• EECMM Admin
  • Admin
  • Team Mazda Driver
    • aps11090
    • tony0range
    • My Mazda 3 blog
lol. I agree with you corbet... but as someone mentioned... everyone is going to want to be in the 'big house' this year... so if we can do it we do it...

Once I start getting the registration setup I'll see about setting up a payment gateway for all of this to make it easier....

Offline Tony

• EECMM Admin
  • Admin
  • Team Mazda Driver
    • aps11090
    • tony0range
    • My Mazda 3 blog

Offline Tony

• EECMM Admin
  • Admin
  • Team Mazda Driver
    • aps11090
    • tony0range
    • My Mazda 3 blog

Offline Tony

• EECMM Admin
  • Admin
  • Team Mazda Driver
    • aps11090
    • tony0range
    • My Mazda 3 blog
Lets move all the 'big house/mansion' talk over to this thread here -- http://eecmm.com/forum/index.php?topic=451.0

Lets keep this thread on topic for activities, car show, scheduling, group things etc for now...

Thanks.

Offline Babyface

• 2010 EECMMM 3rd place!
  • Team Mazda Driver

Ok Tony will do but I gotta point this out to Corbet.

its a deal heck yes, but i personally am not looking to room with 56 other people is all. if yall want to do that that is perfectly fine with me. i just think 56 people is extreme. so if there is a group of people who want to rent a smaller house let me know we can find something.

also, someone needs to make a thread on m3f i just looked and there is nothing about eecmm10 and bout who won the vote unless i missed it.

Isint there a smaller house down the hill on this deal? Maybe that could be for you(since the big house is to much for you to handle LOL) Corbs.

Cobb-SRI, STS, AP, FMIC \ Street Unit MM \ CPE-TBE, Center gauge pod with Glowshift gauges \  H&R Springs \ Hotchkis F&R sways \  Fiber Images CF hood \ Tenzo DC5 18x8

Offline Tony

• EECMM Admin
  • Admin
  • Team Mazda Driver
    • aps11090
    • tony0range
    • My Mazda 3 blog
hahaha. He was always afraid of big things.Too epic for him. lol

• Forum Jackass
  • Team Mazda Driver
your a fagget jon, ur just mad cuz u got knocked out in the bp tourney when me and dan won! ooooooo yea i know thats hurts dont it?

Offline sucka

• Team Mazda Driver
  • Car Appeal: +19/-5
  • Fat Girl Whisperer
w00t w00t

But Corbs come on, have  you grown a vagina in like the past week???
First you say your cutting back then you say your afraid of the big house?  What the fuck is going on with you broseph?
<3 Penis

• Forum Jackass
  • Team Mazda Driver
dude, when u really start to think bout it its kinda sketch. that house will be mad full, and its a lot of $ we had a hard time filling 18 spots and now we trying to fill 56, of course im gon be a little optimistic, you'd be crazy not to be. btw i think that might've been the worlds longest run on sentence,  (high

but ya man justthink bout htat

Offline xsists

• Team Mazda Driver
  • Car Appeal: +9/-3
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=225700721
that house looks like all the beds are together too.  corbs, you bring a girl you aint doin nothing in the room lol..  last year we shared a room and at times, it sucked when things were bout to happen if you know what i mean..

Offline Tony

• EECMM Admin
  • Admin
  • Team Mazda Driver
    • aps11090
    • tony0range
    • My Mazda 3 blog
that house looks like all the beds are together too.  corbs, you bring a girl you aint doin nothing in the room lol..  last year we shared a room and at times, it sucked when things were bout to happen if you know what i mean..

Oh my. Must go find the bleach.

lmao

Offline sucka

• Team Mazda Driver
  • Fat Girl Whisperer

guess you never had a dorm room in college..

And Tony LMAO bro...
<3 Penis

Offline Tony

• EECMM Admin
  • Admin
  • Team Mazda Driver
    • aps11090
    • tony0range
    • My Mazda 3 blog
I know. Just try and keep the moaning to a minimum unless you plan on swapping... HAHA

Offline TrevDaddy

• Check it Out! with Dr. Steve Brule
  • MazdaSpeed Driver
  • Car Appeal: +8/-0
  • T.R.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N.
Why didn't I get any updated emails about location/mansion reservations? Come on grandmasters.. I was busy for a while.

Oh well, I'm cool with TN again because it was great the first time.

As for a house that huge, nah. I liked the mansion because it was kinda private and exclusive. Let's keep it under 30-40 people or so like last time.

Offline Tony

• EECMM Admin
  • Admin
  • Team Mazda Driver
    • aps11090
    • tony0range
    • My Mazda 3 blog
Why didn't I get any updated emails about location/mansion reservations? Come on grandmasters.. I was busy for a while.

I try not to spam too often until I have more than 1 thing to tell everyone...

Offline xsists

• Team Mazda Driver
  • Car Appeal: +9/-3
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=225700721

And Tony LMAO bro...

didn't goto a "college"

• Forum Jackass
  • Team Mazda Driver
looking at my past, i'd say i do not care :)

and tony i'm all for a switch no doubt even eifel tower u name the game and im ready to play.

and trev finally someone agrees with me ha

Offline boost3

• Contributor-Mod
  • Team Mazda Driver
  • Car Appeal: +20/-6
I know my 2 cent sdont mater but,that hous eis great looking abd big.But i think 56 people is alot.what we had last year wase plenty maybe a little more.Its easier to keep the majority of the same people who came lastyea rin the house to satay again caus e u know there def gona pay and be there.Its gona be hard to trust any new people and so on.But im down for whatever.If we can step down to like 30 person house.Fromt he pic it looks liek ther eis other houses similar in the area.Just my 2 cents

Corksport Dp,Corksport Cat back,CP-e CAI,CP-e FMIC,PG Fuel pump,CP-e Full controll flash,Pg manifold,Forge wastegate act,CP-e Standback,Devils own  meth INj,Cobb springs,Bs delete,TWM shortshifter bushings,Msd Dashhawk.More to come soooon

Offline sucka

• Team Mazda Driver
  • Fat Girl Whisperer

And Tony LMAO bro...

didn't goto a "college"

don't worry it's over rated.
<3 Penis

Offline Babyface

• 2010 EECMMM 3rd place!
  • Team Mazda Driver
I know my 2 cent sdont mater but,that hous eis great looking abd big.But i think 56 people is alot.what we had last year wase plenty maybe a little more.Its easier to keep the majority of the same people who came lastyea rin the house to satay again caus e u know there def gona pay and be there.Its gona be hard to trust any new people and so on.But im down for whatever.If we can step down to like 30 person house.Fromt he pic it looks liek ther eis other houses similar in the area.Just my 2 cents
Damn, that made my eyes hurt just to try to read that. However I see the point you are trying to make and I sort of agree with you. LOL

Offline boost3

• Contributor-Mod
  • Team Mazda Driver
  • Car Appeal: +20/-6
haha fuck u lol

Corksport Dp,Corksport Cat back,CP-e CAI,CP-e FMIC,PG Fuel pump,CP-e Full controll flash,Pg manifold,Forge wastegate act,CP-e Standback,Devils own  meth INj,Cobb springs,Bs delete,TWM shortshifter bushings,Msd Dashhawk.More to come soooon

• Forum Jackass
  • Team Mazda Driver
can we keep the house discussion in the house thread. this is for planning the event only.

Offline sucka

• Team Mazda Driver
  • Fat Girl Whisperer
So I still cant find indoor skydiving info..
<3 Penis