Author Topic: Super Illumination  (Read 2881 times)

Offline Mox

• Mazda 2 Driver
  • Car Appeal: +3/-0
Super Illumination
« on: June 19, 2009, 08:48:13 PM »
Seth again got some stuff ordered for the meet and it never came in... so hope you guys don't mind I plugged EECMM again.....

Super Illumination-

Thank you for your response. At this time I would still like the remote switch I have ordered but the strobe I no longer have a need for.  And as for shipping, I think it would be fair to have that refunded as well since I have waited twenty plus days for these items.  It is unfortunate that I did not get the opportunity to show these unique items off at the car meet I attended, they would have been one of a kind.

Perhaps you would be interested in helping sponsoring the EECMM, Epic East Coast Mazda Meet. We had over 80 cars show up this year and we are growing each year. EECMM.com is our site and if you are interested in getting your name on our site email sponsors@eecmm.com for some more information. I am quite sure the 100+ members on the site could need some "Super Illumination". 

Again thank you for your quick response and I hope we can clear this all up shorty so I can pass your name and site along as the best place for my friends and fellow Mazda owners to get their illumination needs.

Offline vanatta251

• Mazda 3 Driver
  • Car Appeal: +8/-0
    • http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=503022846
Re: Super Illumination
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 10:32:05 PM »
...after that E-mail was sent out i recieved this back.......

Hi Seth I am really sorry we were not able to get your order to you in the time frame you had wished.  If you would like the remote, I can't refund the s/h. That covers paypal fees, packaging, and postage. The s/h would have been the same whether the wig wag was ordered or not. I can refund the Priority mail upcharge and ship first class if you want, that is fine. While the problem was not your fault, it was not ours either. We have only become aware of this failure by Paypal in the past few days. We have emailed our account manager to initiate the investigation into what is wrong and how to fix it at their end. He tells us to be patient, which is not easy when we have customers who expect the normally timely shipments for which we are known. Let me know on the shipping method. I can get the order out tomorrow morning if I know what is wanted. I will put through the wig-wag refund as soon as I print the shipping label. Paypal has another glitch that won't allow us to print a label once a refund has been put through a payment. Thank you. Tracy 

.......then i sent this one back to them......

Super Illumination-

Thank you again for your timely response. The terms in which you expressed in your last email are acceptable and thank you for upgrading my shipping.

I am a little disconcerted about your customer service. Although the issue at hand is solved I could have bought those parts anywhere else yet I ordered from you like I usually do.  I at this point am not satisfied with the way you have treated me as a customer. Your last email made it seem that you were "passing the buck" so it seems with who's fault it was for the merchandise not being delivered. Ultimately, if your customer does not receive your items in a timely manner service recovery falls upon you. 

As of right now, I am not satisfied nor would I spread the word about your company to my fellow car enthusiasts.  I would not recommend your company at all due to your lack of concern for the customer.  I suggest you re-evaluate your customer service department and offer a blameless apology first of all. Second of all, fix the problem (which you did, Thank you.) and third of all offer some sort of compensation to keep my business. 

I would hate to see you loose potentially my business and have the bad word of mouth affect the fellow thousands of friends I have in the car forums.  I hope either you can try and rectify this issue yourself, pass it on up higher in the company or you can ignore it and loose my business.  Either way, I hope it becomes resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time.

Seth VanAtta

....Today i got an E-mail from paypal saying i had all the money refunded back into my account from autolumination.com, and they attached a small note along with the refund saying in quotes......

Note from Merchant:  "I think it is best that you just purchase elsewhere. That way there is no more damage done to you. Thanks."

now is it me or are they saying that they dont want buisness anymore?  >:(

[interior LED's] [TWM short shifter] [painted engine covers] [ injen CAI] [ Corksport CBE] [Eibach Pro-kit] [Sirius]

Offline Mox

• Mazda 2 Driver
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 10:37:26 PM »

I would like to offer them this....

Bastards!

Offline Babyface

• 2010 EECMMM 3rd place!
  • Team Mazda Driver
  • Car Appeal: +48/-3
    • http://www.facebook.com/babyface13
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 10:59:01 PM »
Damn that sux
I wanna be a millionare so freekin bad!

Cobb-SRI, STS, AP, FMIC \ Street Unit MM \ CPE-TBE, Center gauge pod with Glowshift gauges \  H&R Springs \ Hotchkis F&R sways \  Fiber Images CF hood \ Tenzo DC5 18x8

Offline He Who Shall Not Be Named

• Forum Jackass
  • Team Mazda Driver
  • Car Appeal: +14/-30
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 11:19:31 PM »
oh well u win some you lose some. but hey hold off on emailin companies for a bit, we have a list of people who we speak with already. dont wanna flood their emails from diff people concerning the same thing. i'll get the list PM'd to ya soon so you can see who that way if u have a diff company in mind we'll know

Offline vanatta251

• Mazda 3 Driver
  • Car Appeal: +8/-0
    • http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=503022846
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009, 12:32:10 AM »
ok will do Corbs

[interior LED's] [TWM short shifter] [painted engine covers] [ injen CAI] [ Corksport CBE] [Eibach Pro-kit] [Sirius]

Offline kilik2

• Mazda 3 Driver
  • Car Appeal: +7/-0
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2009, 07:08:46 AM »
Its not that they don't want money, but you make it seem like you deserve more than what you payed for. I'm not saying you do, it just sounds like it. Yes , they should rectify the situation and yes you are entitled to everything you payed for, and any company worth their salt in customer service offers incentives for unsatisfied customers but that is not a requirement and never will be. You kinda got high and mighty on them at the end of your email, that might have put them over the edge.

Offline Tony

• EECMM Admin
  • Admin
  • Team Mazda Driver
  • Car Appeal: +49/-22
  • The more life shits on me the more I'll grow
    • aps11090
    • tony0range
    • My Mazda 3 blog
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2009, 09:26:45 AM »
rofl.

I plan on getting drunk as a skunk and dry hump a large stuffed animal. 

Offline Mox

• Mazda 2 Driver
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2009, 02:40:40 PM »
Nah. I don't think that's it at all. It's not Seth... I wrote the emails... I work in service myself, being a nurse I understand the "correct" way of dealing with an unsatisfied person. Apparently my hospital/floor just has exceptional service recovery and well, I'm not sorry for that at all. If it seems high and mighty, well perhaps it is. My hospital is ranked among the top in the north east for nursing excellence.

I only plugged eecmm with those two companies since we were dealing with them directly. Just thought you guys would have liked the publicity.... Honestly I didn't mean to make more work for you or confuse things.

I will just not bother next time. If you need help you know how to contact me.

Offline Tony

• EECMM Admin
  • Admin
  • Team Mazda Driver
  • Car Appeal: +49/-22
  • The more life shits on me the more I'll grow
    • aps11090
    • tony0range
    • My Mazda 3 blog
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2009, 03:30:18 PM »
I only plugged eecmm with those two companies since we were dealing with them directly. Just thought you guys would have liked the publicity.... Honestly I didn't mean to make more work for you or confuse things.

I will just not bother next time. If you need help you know how to contact me.

no no no... It was very appreciated and we like anytime anyone talks directly with a vendor to drop EECMM somehow... as in "I want these to show off at the Epic East Coast Mazda Meet - www.EECMM.com - this year!"

So it is appreciated. Don't let Corbet's abrasive style rub you wrong :) It's why he's 0 - 3 haha. <3 Corbs!

It sucks that they didn't help you out though and instead just refunded you cash... Screw em! Oznium did contact me, so thanks a lot for that! :)

I plan on getting drunk as a skunk and dry hump a large stuffed animal. 

Offline Mox

• Mazda 2 Driver
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2009, 04:20:17 PM »
Sure your welcome. I am very hard to offend, but anyways Seth and I found something better at Oznium anyways.

It just REALLY irritated me that they didn't take care of it, and they put a message in the paypal refund. Come on! I don't have any but my balls are even bigger than that...  Just things are not the way they used to be. Easy route is better than satisfaction... That's a shame.

Ok I'm done. lol