We will be having our 10th annual Epic East Coast Mazda Meet
in Pigeon Forge, TN July 27th to 30th!!!
General Info and Schedule
Join the Facebook event!
- 4PM Meet and greet, relax/eat/drink/be merry/explore/
- 6PM Everyone searches for food
- 8PM The party begins!
- 9AM – PANCAKES!
- 11AM – 3PM – Day trip WHITE WATER RAFTING!
- 5PM – Family Dinner
- 6PM – 2AM – Cleanup and let the games begin!
- 8AM – PANCAKES!
- 9:30AM – 4PM- Day trip of the roads! Tail of the Dragon, Cherohola Skyway, stop at the waterfalls, Hellbender 28, and a stop at Fontana Dam.
- 4pm Showers/naps/recoup
- 5PM – Family Dinner and cleanup
- 6PM – Late night dragon run?
- 9PM – Let the games begin!
- 8AM – PANCAKES!
- 11:30AM – 4PM – Pigeon Forge Day – GoKarts, Mini Golf, shopping, etc -/- OR -/- Road running somewhere
- 5PM – Family Dinner and cleanup
- 8PM – Let the games begin!
- 7AM – Fridge Raid – Eat leftovers, sort through your beer, pack up your stuff
- 9AM – Cleanup the house/organize your space
- 10AM – Hugs for everyone, say goodbye till next year 🙁
If there are other activities/places you would like to visit, please mention them and we’ll see if we can’t accommodate!
Refundable Damage Deposit: $1,000 (PLEASE DON’T BREAK SHIT!)
Due Now: $2,057.35
Due Jun 27 (incl. refundable deposit): $2,874.47
LODGING IN THE BIG HOUSE
- Bedroom 1 Master Suite main level:
1 king – Tony +1 – BOOKED
- Bedroom 2 Master Suite 2nd level:
1 king, 1 queen – Eric + Ben / Scott + Andrew – BOOKED
- Bedroom 3 2nd level:
2 queen – Brett + William / Joe + Seth – BOOKED
- Bedroom 4 2nd level:
1 queen, 1 double – John + Heather / Bill + Jill – BOOKED
- Bedroom 5 2nd level:
2 queen – ? + Sergey / Matt +1 – BOOKED
- Bedroom 6 2nd level Teddy Bear Bunk Room:
1 bunk bed – Steve / Devin – BOOKED
- Sleeper sofa’s (7) – Matt / Chris / Bret / William / Booker / Alex
- Roll-a-way bed (1) – Paul 0
The Grand Chalet is a 6 BR 5.5 Bath lodge situated on 2 acres with a beautiful creek running through the property, motorcycle and pet friendly. This fully loaded chalet is in a semi-private country home setting and has more than enough activities for young and old alike and conveniently located just 2 miles to the main Parkway in Pigeon Forge. On the 2nd floor are 5 of the 6 bedrooms, each with adjoining bathrooms, with the 2nd level master suite having its own private deck.
At the top of the stairway is an additional open sitting room that has a queen sleeper sofa, electronic dart board, puzzles and board games that will keep every one busy.
Also located on the 2nd level is the large game room with a slate pool table, card table, foosball, air hockey, TV, X-Box, game cube, stereo and 3 Queen sleeper sofas for extra guest accommodations.
Just wanting to kick back and relax? You can do that in the large family room, enjoy the stone fireplace, some TV, a refreshing beverage from the wet bar or maybe a snack from the well equipped kitchen, featuring all stainless steel appliances, double ovens and beautiful granite counter tops that make cooking a large meal a breeze.Table seating for 14 and 10+ bar top seating or you may want to enjoy your meals on the patio.
If you prefer being outdoors Head outside to the wrap-around porch, fire up the grill and take a dip in the hot tub or rock in the rocking chairs or bench swing while taking in the beautiful scenic view and listening to the sounds of the creek running through the property, you may even want to throw a couple logs on the outdoor fire pit, play some croquet, horseshoes or volleyball.
When you are ready to hit the town you won’t have far to travel, it’s only 2 miles (4 min.) to the main Parkway in Pigeon Forge and all the great attractions like Dollywood, Splash Country,Tanger Outlet shopping mall, go cart tracks, arcades, Ober-Gatlinburg ski center , amusement rides and so much more.
The location of this Chalet makes for easy access to Wears Valley/ Townsend , the spur to Gatlinburg and several different areas on the Parkway.
The Grand Chalet is motorcycle friendly with paved and well maintained roads (no steep inclines) all the way to this property and it sits on 2 acres of level ground with plenty of parking for cars, trucks and motorcycle trailers and a 3 bay garage to park your car or motorcycles. All this and more makes The Grand Chalet a prime vacation rental.
Confirmed House Members List
- Tony Santacaterina – Bedroom 1 – PAID
- Tony +1 – Bedroom 1 – PAID
- Eric Mills – Bedroom 2 – PAID
- Benjamin Kurtz – Bedroom 2 –
- Scott Elser – Bedroom 2 – PAID
- Andrew Nuse – Bedroom 2 – PAID
- Joseph Sweet – Bedroom 3 – PAID
- Seth Seifert – Bedroom 3 – PAID
- Bret Dunton – Bedroom 3 – PAID
- William Connor Weyandt – Bedroom 3 – PAID
- Bill Blythe – Bedroom 4 – PAID
- Jill Agostino Blythe – Bedroom 4 – PAID
- John Mopar – Bedroom 4 – PAID
- Heather Mopar – Bedroom 4 – PAID
- Sergey Soukhenko – Bedroom 5 – PAID
- Matt Wolfe – Bedroom 5 – PAID
- Matt +1 – Bedroom 5 – PAID
- Fation Stroni – Bedroom 5 –
- Devin Kreinbring – Bedroom 6 – PAID
- Steve Bergstrom – Bedroom 6 – PAID
- Matthew Zorn – Sleeper Sofa – PAID
- Christopher Moraitis – Sleeper Sofa – PAID
- Paul O – Roll-a-Way-Bed –
- Brandon Booker – Sleeper Sofa –
- Alex Luce – Sleeper Sofa –
Can’t wait to see everyone again!